Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yeast Free Eggs Florentine

Our morning routine consists of my daughter getting up at 5:45am...proceeding to the kitchen for a bowl of brown rice and unsweetened vanilla almond milk with a drop of Stevia.  Then about 7:00am she says she is hungry..my hubby gets up and now its time to make our usual egg dish.  I created a new egg dish this morning to keep us healthy and looking forward to our eggs in the morning. 




Eggs Florentine Ingredients

1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
1 tsp coconut oil
1/4 of a red bell pepper chopped
1/4 of a green bell pepper chopped
Two large handfuls of spinach (I buy mine from Costco "Organic" and I keep it in the bag and in the freezer this way when I need some spinach I always have fresh yet frozen on hand)
Oregano to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Avocado Sliced
1 Large Free Range Organic Egg

Saute onion and bell peppers in Coconut Oil.  Then add Spinach, salt, pepper and oregano and heat thoroughly but don't cook out all the nutrition.  Once heated place on your place and proceed to fry your egg in the remaining coconut oil.  Once your egg is cooked to your liking place on top of spinach and add your slices of avocado.  Yummo!  Looking forward to tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment