Saturday, January 14, 2012

Costco Yeast Free Dinner

Turkey Breast, Roasted Brussel sprouts and quinoa with toasted slivered almonds and cilantro is whats for dinner.  If you can believe this I got everything at Costco!! I love this store.  I have a electric roaster that sits on the counter and it is so easy to use but rarely use it.  Since our electricity bill has been kinda high I thought I would try this and save a few $$.  Obviously this whole meal is Yeast free and super yummy...we actually had our neighbors drop by along with their 2 yr old daughter and everyone had seconds.    My 2yr old daughter loved the turkey and quinoa.  This was our first night having company over on a weekend along with a meal and did not have a glass of wine.  This was kinda hard but we made homemade ginger tea with Stevia and it was perfect for after dinner something.

Turkey seasoning was Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and Kirklands No Salt Seasoning.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts...Washed, cut in half, drizzled with Grapeseed Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and Garlic Powder (Delicious and I don't like brussel sprouts but the grapeseed oil made them taste sweet)
Quinoa...Chopped Cilantro, toasted Slivered Almonds in a pan, and a little grapeseed oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment